Tuesday, January 12, 2010

47. Any Given Monday

Whether the tide is high or the tide is low...whether it is any given Monday or any other day of the week...one sight you can be sure to find, admire and appreciate (at least if you are me) when you visit a pier at one of the many Los Angeles County beaches are surfers joyously riding the ocean's waves.

While I have no desire (currently) to learn and join the surfers, I feel I easily share their energetically emitted joy simply in the watching.  While in a generic fashion what one sees is called surfing, each ride of the wave is unique.  Either the surfer will be different, or the sky, the waves, the water temperature, the wind, the clouds...hmmm, I guess I just figured out why I can visit the beach so often and never tire of doing so.  You never know what awaits you and your sightseeing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment