Friday, November 20, 2009

30. You Never Know The Sights You May See


I've been writing about the Culver Hotel and Culver Studios, both located in downtown Culver City.  Sometimes what I find most enjoyable about sightseeing is seeing something unexpected.  Take the Jules Cobb Real Estate Agency, which is currently available for least BTW.  And no, I'm not a realtor nor have I ever played one on TV.  I used to have my California Realtor License, but I digress. 

After seeing the Jules Cobb Real Estate Agency, I found myself doing a double take and securing some photos with my handy camera to ensure for myself I am not "loca".  Okay, "loca mas".  You see, I thought this semi-infamous real estate agency was located in...I don't know...Sarasota, Florida.

To ensure my eyes weren't deceiving me I later consulted cougartown on-line.  No, not the original (in my mind) Hawthorne High School web site, cougartown.com.  Go Cougars!  Cougar Town, the new sitcom with Courtney Cox.

What do you know? I hadn't fully lost my mind nor do I need to call my optometrist soon to make an appointment.  Cougar Town is filmed at Culver Studios.  And it didn't appear (from my investigations)  Cougar Town is a show taped in front of a live audience.  Darn!  I would have liked to have procured tickets.  I'll say it!  I enjoy the show with its "Scrubs-esque" style humor (both shows enjoy the same creative team).


You know?  I have it on good authority CSI: Miami isn't filmed in Florida either.  I'm just sayin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment