Wednesday, December 9, 2009

39. Santa in Santa Monica Weekends at the Third Street Promenade

Santa was the special guest at the tree lighting festivities on the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, Saturday, December 5, 2009.
Pat Prescott from the Wave's 94.7 morning show assured the crowd that the Santa in attendance is the real Santa because his beard and hair are real...not just realistic seeming facsimiles.  This is reason #1 to visit this Santa who will be at the Third Street Promenade every Saturday and Sunday from noon to 4 PM until Christmas.

Reason #2 is there is no charge to visit and sit on this Santa's lap.  Of course, this means you must bring your own photo taking equipment to get a photo of the visit.

Reason #3 is there is no age limit to believing in Santa and no age limit for visiting Santa.  I'm just sayin'!



P.S.  In the photo is my sisters and me (at 18) with this lucky Santa.  And don't you love how Santa must have been experimenting with his glasses look back when this photo was taken.  I mean all those years wearing the same gold framed glasses, you can't blame him for wanting to change it up every now and then.  Am I right?  Or am I right?  Or am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment